CENTURY 21® BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE®
CENTURY 21® real estate professionals are dedicated to making
the process of buying your home as easy as possible. Below you will find the
21 pledge points offered in support of helping you. *At participating offices
- Dedicate myself to making the process of buying your next
home as easy and as successful as possible.
- Respect you, your needs and be honest and forthright.
- Hold your best interests in the highest regard throughout
- Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective
- Understand your needs and respond quickly.
- Consult with you to determine your particular real estate
wants and needs.
- Use my base of experience, knowledge, tools and the most
up-to-date training to best serve you.
- Explain each step of the process and act as a guide to
help you make most informed decisions.
- Disclose material facts known about the property and respond
to questions concerning the property.
- Help determine your purchasing power, while explaining
alternative methods of purchasing and/or financing.
- Provide an action plan for locating the right property,
at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
- To the best of my ability, continuously show you new properties
that fit your needs.
- Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the
right property for you, only showing you properties that will best meet your
needs and in accordance with Fair Housing regulations and ethical real estate
- Use the most comprehensive database of listings in the
area, to help you find the home that best meets your needs, whether that be
the Multiple Listing Service and/or other methods.
- Provide the resources of Century21.com that offers thousands
of listings, allowing you to easily review homes that are right for you, access
in-depth information on neighborhoods, and additional information.*
- Use my knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable
purchase on your behalf. I will assist you in evaluating the market value
of properties that are of interest to you and help you obtain the most advantageous
price and terms.
- Provide access to financing that meets your needs, at the
lowest possible rates available to you.
- Advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement,
and present your offer with integrity in a light most favorable to your needs.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, pre-settlement (escrow)
activities throughout the closing process will be monitored as permitted by
law or local practice.
- Offer to provide you with information regarding other professionals
(e.g. attorneys, accountants, inspectors, contractors) that may assist you
during and after your move.
- Utilize the CENTURY 21® System of thousands of offices to
provide you with the name of an office in the area of your new home, to assist
"NOTICE: As a prospective purchaser of real estate,
you should be aware that cooperating ("selling") brokers and sales
associates can work for you as your agent, in which case they represent you
and owe you the fiduciary duties of loyalty, confidentiality, disclosure, diligence
and care; or with you as a subagent (unless prohibited by law) of the listing
broker, in which case they represent the seller, and the fiduciary duties are
owed to the seller; or with you as facilitators (as permitted by law) representing
neither party to the transaction; or in such other brokerage relationship as
may be permitted by law. In any case, as real estate licensees, we are at all
times obligated to treat you honestly and fairly, and in most states (and provinces),
inform you of our particular representation status. In any event we do not represent
(work for) you in the transaction, should you feel it necessary or desirable,
you can obtain representation from a lawyer or another real estate broker or
*2002 Web Trends Site Metrics Report.
||CENTURY 21 Eric Enterprises Inc.
1701 Hwy 43 North, Suite #2 / P.O. Box 1782
Picayune, MS 39466
Toll Free: 1-800-255-8034 • Direct:
Each Office is Independently Owned And Operated
© 2007 Century 21 Real Estate LLC.
CENTURY 21 ® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© 2004, CENTURY 21 Eric Enterprises Inc.